Terms & Conditions
Email/Site Introduction T&Cs
In consideration of Ideal Land introducing any site to you by any means, you accept our terms and conditions.
(1) You agree that if you or any ‘Connected Party’ proceed to exchange contracts to buy the property/site, you will pay Ideal Land or to whom we may direct by way of introductory commission a fee amounting to 2% plus VAT of the final purchase price. For package deals that include construction a fee amounting to 1% plus VAT of the final purchase price is payable
(2) You agree where a joint venture agreement/introduction takes place then the same fee of 2% plus VAT will be applicable [or 1% plus VAT for package deals]
(3) You agree that the introduction fee will be due and payable in full on completion, unless it is either (3a) a subject to contract deal with more than three months from exchange of contracts to completion in which case the introduction fee will be due and payable in two stages: 50% on exchange of contracts and 50% on completion, or (3b) a subject to planning, option or promotion deal with planning conditionality where you or any “Connected Party” is submitting planning in which case the introduction fee will be due and payable in two stages: 20% non-refundable on exchange of contracts and 80% on completion.
(4) You agree that If, as and when appropriate an additional overage fee of 2% +VAT is payable to Ideal Land by the Purchaser on completion of any future overage payment/s to Vendor. This is subject to overage payment terms specified in the legal contract agreed by the Purchaser and the Vendor.
(5) You agree that you or any ‘Connected Party’ will be liable to pay Ideal Land an onward land sale fee of 2.0% plus VAT on any onward sale of the land with or without planning or any third party introduction if you do not initially offer Ideal Land the opportunity to find an onward buyer.
(6) You agree that if you or any ‘Connected Party’ are interested in acquiring this site, you will conduct all negotiations through Ideal Land and you will not contact the vendor or any ‘Vendor Connected Party’ directly unless explicitly authorised by us in advance.
(7) You agree that if you or any ‘Connected Party’ are interested in acquiring any other site from the vendor or any ‘Vendor Connected Party’ that we have introduced to you on this or any other previous site, you will conduct all negotiations through Ideal Land and you will not contact the vendor or any ‘Vendor Connected Party’ directly unless explicitly authorised by us in advance.
Any email or attachments we send you are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and any attachments. You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Ideal Land Limited does not accept any liability for viruses. An email reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.