We have a new opportunity to acquire a site in Hammersmith, London.
This site has planning permission for two flats – one being a garden flat and the other a maisonette flat, each with three ensuite bedrooms.
The property also has approval for reconfiguration as a single family house with eight ensuite bedrooms, the total size of 3,000 sq ft.
- The property is in the Ravenscourt and Scratch Green Conservation Area
- Ravenscourt Gardens and Stamford Brook tube station are at the end of the road
- One of the consented flats is a maisonette, while the other is a garden flat
- Each flat has consent for three ensuite bedrooms
- Flats short term tenanted at £2,800 pcm offering cash yield of 2.6% unlevered at £1.3m
- Approval also granted for a single family home of 3,000 sq ft
- The single house option has consent for eight ensuite bedrooms
The full development includes an agreement with the neighbour to build a simple single story side infill adjoining the development
The property can be acquired tax efficiently through a share transaction as it is being held in a UK limited company.